Sunday 6 February 2011

The Second Year work scavenge!

Seeing as I had posted my first year university artwork I thought I'd go on the hunt for the artwork I had done in the second year. 


This was supposed to be a design that would have
eventually made it onto a t-shirt.


  

The images shown above are the final pieces for a module we did
on graphic novels and children's picture books. 
I'm actually really happy at how they turned out. 

This was actually meant to be a self-portrait of some kind,
I'm happy at how it came out considering it was one of my Illustrator pieces.







These pictures were all for a module on book covers.
I have shown the developmental pictures as I think they are interesting to see.


My final piece of an advert for Plastic Surgery.



The image above shows the characters I created
 for a packaging project, which was for condoms.
All of the animals have been drawn to look like they
have been made of of condoms and represent their respective types:
featherlite, tingle, variety, XL, Extra Safe.







These pieces are all from my Illustrator elective to redesign classic
book covers. Heavily inspired by Jasper Goodall.

No comments:

Post a Comment